(Source of Image – Makeup Savvy)
I can’t believe how quickly 2016 went and how it is 2017 already! Last year seemed to whiz by, and in both a personal sense and generally for society, it wasn’t that great, but I’m so determined to make sure that 2017 is a happy and successful year for me.
So, without further ado, I’m going to list my goals for the next year below and I hope that some of them can inspire you to make goals for yourself too if you haven’t already done so as I think its so important to have something to be aiming towards in order to be able to succeed and stay on the right path.
- To be happy and healthy – I’ve been through phases of dieting and attempting to lose a certain amount of weight and failing to do so and therefore, this year, I’m only going to set myself the target of becoming a healthy weight that I’m happy with. Although I’m not overweight and I have a healthy BMI, I’ve not been confident with my appearance for a long time and therefore I’m going to attempt to eat healthier, exercise more and build my confidence so that I can be happier with myself.
- To work hard – Although I’ve always been told I’m a hard worker and I know I am, I need to maintain and push myself to ensure I achieve excellent results this summer and attain that university place that I want so badly.
- To blog more and improve my blog photography – Although my main priority is of course my school work, I am going to try to write blog posts further in advance when I have free time so that when I do have a heavy work load, my blog schedule doesn’t suffer. Although I’d now like to say I want to post twice a week, with improved photos and content, I can’t guarantee I’ll be able to stick to this and therefore I’m just going to try my best and take more pride in my blog this year.
- To read more – I’ve really got into reading over the past 6 months and after recently starting Finding Audrey, I have found I just can’t put a good book down once I’ve started. I’m going to aim to read a few books a month for now and if I surpass this goal, I’m sure I’ll be super impressed with myself as I’m SUCH a slow reader.
- To travel more – I’m hoping that this summer my friends and I will go travelling for a few weeks around Europe so that we can really gain some great experiences with each other before we part ways for university. Although I’ve travelled a lot and seen so many different places, more often than not they’ve been UK cities or tourist beach destinations abroad and therefore I’m really desperate to see more European cities and to explore a variety of different cultures.
What are your goals for 2017?