Hello! I hope you all had a great Christmas and have a very happy 2017. After receiving so many lovely gifts from my family and friends and some spending money, I’m feeling super grateful and appreciative to have been surrounded by those I love most this year.
In true tradition, I’ll be heading out to check out the January sales over the next few weeks and I thought I’d share my Wishlist with you all to provide inspiration for those of you wanting a bargain but not quite sure what to pick up!
- Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Matte Eyeshadow Palette – £38.50 – Selfridges – I am absolutely obsessed with the gorgeous warm matte shades in this palette and none of the shades are like any of those in my collection, so I am desperate to get my hands on this so that I can create lots of smokey eye looks over the rest of winter.
- TheBalm Mary Lou Manizer – £17.50 – Superdrug or Debenhams – This has to be one of the most beautiful highlights out there. A gorgeous light gold shade, this is perfect for my light mellow skin tone and is supposedly one of the best pigmented, blendable formulas out there.
- Pure Heroine – Lorde – Vinyl 12″ Album – £15.99 – HMV – After receiving a record player for my birthday last year, I’ve fallen in love with vinyl and seen as Lorde is one of my favourite artists and this has been one of my favourite albums for years, I’d love to be able to get it a copy of it on vinyl too.
- MAC Lipstick in ‘Diva’ – £15.50 – Selfridges or MAC – Although I’ve recently embraced dark lipsticks and added two to my collection, neither are that long lasting and do go patchy after just a couple of hours. Therefore I think this Mac formula would be much longer lasting and help me create the dark berry look I am after this winter.
- Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes Mascara – £22 – Selfridges – Since I ran out of my favourite MAC mascara in summer, I’ve dabbled between drugstore mascaras, hoping I’d find one I love to save myself money, however I’ve returned to my previous conclusion that high end mascaras really are the best. My eyes are quite sensitive and therefore mascara easily transfers down my eyes and gives me that panda look by 10am (yeah, not a great look.) This mascara promises full, lengthened, defined lashes and by the sounds of it, my eyes are bound to love it like they love Lancôme and MAC mascara formulas too.
- Percy & Reed Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm 75ml – £18 – Feelunique – I recently chopped my hair off again and therefore I’m obsessed with styling my hair in waves. however, I find no matter how much hairspray I spritz on my hair, the curls always start to drop after a few hours and I am yet to come across something that will add extra hold without weighing down my curls even further. After spotting this a lot on Bloglovin’ this year, I am desperate to try this Wonder Balm to see if it helps me to create the dreamy wavy look I’m after.
- Makeup Geek Duochrome Eyeshadow Pan in ‘Secret Garden’ (£6) , Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow Pan in ‘Grandstand'(£9.25) and Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan in ‘Cocoa Bear’ (£6) – Beauty Bay – I received my first Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan a couple of weeks ago as a Christmas present from a friend and ever since then I’ve been obsessed. After a week of use, I made a Beauty Bay order for five more shades and a Morphe Palette to keep them in. I am pleased with every shade I ordered however I’ve only filled half my palette and I love these three shades and think that they would be a great addition to my new collection.