With only one week until Christmas, the gift buying panic has began and I still have lots of little gifts to pick up. I have compiled a guide for Secret Santa and stocking fillers to give inspiration and ideas to those of you like myself who still have lots of smaller presents to buy! This year I think there is so much choice of gifts costing less than £20 that make a lovely yet inexpensive gift or a little extra something to accompany a bigger present.
- St Tropez Classic Cracker – £8 – Boots – Many of my friends are absolutely obsessed with tanning and so this would be the ultimate stocking filler for any tan lovers out there and it’s cracker style packaging adds a festive twist too!
- Zoella Gingerbread Village Candle – £10 – Superdrug – When I was browsing in Superdrug a couple of weeks ago I noticed Zoe had released her Christmas gift range and when I smelled the festive Gingerbread scent, I was pleasantly surprised and so I think this would be greatly appreciated by any candle lovers! This would be a lovely stocking filler on its own or would be the perfect small gift alongside the Gingerbread Bath Fizz Set.
- Studio London 4 Piece Makeup Brush Set – £5 – Superdrug – Although I haven’t heard much of this brand or the quality of their brushes, I think the metal finishes in this brush set are gorgeous and would be perfect stocking filler for any frequent travellers or anyone jetting off after Christmas as they are ideal travel brushes.
- Jingle Bells – £9.95 – Lush Cosmetics – I think Lush are one of the best shops at doing Christmas and their pre-wrapped bath gift sets are perfect for a Secret Santa gift or to give someone who loves a pamper session every now and then.
- Zoella Gingerbread Bath Fizz Gift Set – £9 – Superdrug – As I mentioned earlier, I am so surprised by how lovely the scent of Zoe’s Gingerbread range is and I think the Gingerbread Bath Fizz Set would be the perfect accompaniment to the Lush Set in a stocking or as I suggested before, paired with the Gingerbread Village candle as a lovely gift for a friend.
- Elderflower Fizz Bath Marbles Cracker – £6 – Oliver Bonas – I am obsessed with anything and everything Elderflower and so when I spotted this on the Oliver Bonas website, I knew I had to include it! The Cracker style packaging also drew me in yet again (as it did with the St Tropez Cracker) as I think it makes it just a little more Christmassy and acceptable as a stocking filler!
- Zoella Secret Scenta Mini Mist Set – £16 – Superdrug – I cheated a little here as its already suggested by the name that this is a Secret Santa gift, however I also think this would be appreciated by so many if they found it in their stocking! With four different scents, Zoe has designed a set that is likely to be loved by everyone and allows you to find your own perfect scent.
- Shimmer Bee Charm Travelcard Holder – £5 – Accessorize – I’ve seen these little travel card holders all over my Instagram feed recently and I love them. However, when I searched for those from designer brands they seem to be incredibly expensive considering their small size and so when I was able to find an affordable offering to include in this gift guide I was delighted! This would be a great little gift to give to someone alongside a handbag or with a gift card if you are stuck for ideas for a Secret Santa present!
- Copper String Lights – £9.50 – Oliver Bonas – Who doesn’t love fairy lights? I have copper fairy lights in my own bedroom and so many of my friends have complimented them when they’ve been around, so I think this would be a widely appreciated gift.
- Snowy Salvation Mug – £12 – Anthropolgie – I fell in love with this almost immediately when I saw this on Anthropologie’s website, the prints are beautiful! I always find Christmas mugs to be tacky or of cheap quality but this design by Nathalie Lete is beautiful and would be a lovely gift to a tea or coffee addict!
- Tanya Burr Its Cold Outside Lip Gloss, Blush & Highlight Set – £11 – Superdrug – This little set from Tanya’s collection is the ideal stocking filler for any makeup enthusiasts as it has a lip gloss, blush AND highlight all for £11! Also, the packaging is so lovely and I’m sure would be appreciated.
- Richmond Check Scarf – £19 – Accessorize – I often receive scarves in my stocking myself and I love having a new accessory for the next few months of winter. I love this one from Accessorize as I think the neutral colours and tartan print would be liked by many, making it suitable for a Secret Santa gift for someone you don’t know so well or for a fashionista’s stocking!
- Sleek Mini Matte Me Collection – £5 – Boots – I have read so many amazing reviews about Sleek’s Matte Liquid Lipsticks and after trying out the tester in store I can confirm they have the best pigmentation and longevity of any liquid lipstick I have ever tried (they took forever to come off my hand!) This little set is likely to be any makeup lover’s dream due to the four different shades to choose from, all of which would suit many skin tones and could be paired with so many makeup looks not only during the rest of Winter, but into Spring too.
- Sanctuary Get Cosy Candle – £6.50 – Boots – I think that pretty much everyone loves a candle and this ‘Get Cosy’ offering from Sanctuary is a great winter festive candle and the packaging is really lovely too, making it a great little addition to a more expensive present.
- Gold & Glass Hanging Frame 2 x 2″ – £4 – Oliver Bonas – I absolutely adore these little frames. I think they’d be perfect for a gift for either a friend or family member with a photo of you both either as a keepsake or even as an addition to the Christmas Tree as they are the perfect size and they have a ribbon too.
- Gold Monogram Mug – £8 – Anthropologie – I have been lusting over these mugs for the longest time and I think they are such a perfect gift for someone. They are so reasonably priced and I think the Initial adds a lovely personal touch.
Have a great Christmas!